Friday, April 13, 2012

The Power of Prayer!

Today is Friday the 13th...while some people cringe when this day comes, I am finding myself full of BLESSINGS today! 
Blessing #1 - An offer is coming in on our house today!  We are also doing an Open House this weekend just to get more exposure on the house, but hopefully this offer coming in will be great!
Blessing #2 - Got final word that the contract went through for Jimmy's job, so it's official, he definitely has the job in DC and we can push forward in getting moved out there!
Blessing #3 - Jimmy's pickup has sold today! The guy should be getting it tonight!

My Mom always loved scary movies, and loved the idea of Friday the 13th.  I know today she is letting herself be known to me that she is still there watching over me and supporting me.  Plus, I have been praying so much for guidance in the right direction...even if DC wasn't the right one for us.  If all signs had pointed to us not going, we wouldn't have.  But things have been going our way, so we are taking it as a sign to start over, get out of debt, and get Jimmy to acheive his career goals.  I strongly believe by prayer, we've been receiving the guidance we needed, and have been blessed in so many ways.

Through this whole process, we were blessed with friends and family helping us out in so many ways...finding a wonderful/affordable daycare provider who has been AMAZING in taking care of Sasha and has taught her so much....having a healthy baby who has been holding strong and staying put until she is strong enough to bless us in this world.  Overall, I am very thankful for everything that has happened for us, and for all the people who have supported and loved us the whole way through.  I cannot thank everyone enough for the support we've received...I only hope we can return the favor some day!

I also want to say I am personally blessed with an amazing husband who has stepped up and handled this whole bedrest situation with great strength.  Things aren't easy on him, and I plan to be there for him through everything the way he has been there for me.  Also, our lovely 3 1/2 yr old daughter has adjusted so well, and she truely was an angel sent to us to give us strength in life. 

So excited to add one more to our little family...we may not be perfect, but together we are strong and can get through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment